Next: Other database operations:
Up: Using the interface:
The following utility predicates access the data dictionary. Users of
Quintus Prolog may note that these predicates are all PRODBI
compatible. The following predicates print out the indicated information:
- Shows all accessible table names for the user. This list can be long!
- Shows just those tables that belongs to you.
- Shows the contents of the base table named 'TABLE'.
- The number of fields in the table 'TABLE'.
- The field names of a table.
For retrieving above information use:
The results of above are returned in List as a list.