Sai Chaitanya Mallampati
Graduate Student at Stony Brook University
- I am a Computer Science graduate student at Stony Brook University.
- Currently, I am working as a Graduate Assistant under Prof. Joel Saltz in the Department of BioMedical Informatics, Stony Brook University.
- I worked as a Senior Research Aide for SUNY Research Foundation.
- Implemented REST API calls for Hadoop File System shell level commands. Additionally, built interface to communicate with Hadoop MapReduce, Pipes and Oozie (workflow, coordinator
and bundle) jobs [Big Data Management]
- Sentiment Analysis [Natural Language Processing]
- GRE style Sentence Completion using NLP Techniques [Natural Language Processing]
- White Christmas Prediction [Data Science]
- Online fraud detection in review data specifically for Yelp and Apple iTunes dataset [Data Mining]
- Search Algorithms in PACMAN and Sudoku Solver [Artificial Intelligence]
- Real-time face detection for Android [Computer Vision]
- Pathology Analytical Imaging Portal on Hadoop [Data Analytics Software Stacks]
- Senior Research Aide, CA Technologies [February 2014 - December 2014].
- Associate Technology, Sapient [November 2011 - November 2013].
- CSE 548 Analysis of Algorithms
- CSE 512 Machine Learning
- CSE 590 Data Mining Concepts & Techniques
- CSE 628 Natural Language Processing
- CSE 591 Data Science
- CSE 537 Artificial Intelligence
- CSE 595 Data Analytics Software Stacks
- CSE 527 Computer Vision
- CSE 523 Advanced Project (Data Analytics)
- CSE 590 Data Mining meets Graph Mining
- CSE 524 Advanced Project (Data Analytics)
- CSE 508 Network Security
- BTech in Information and Communication Technology from Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar [2007-2011].
- Please email me for a copy.
- X.Y[at]stonybrook.edu, X=saichaitanya, Y=mallampati
- Find me on linkedin here.