Graduate student at Stony Brook University
- I joined CS department of Stony Brook University as a graduate student (MS) in Spring 2014.
- I work in Theoretical and Experimental Algorithmics (TEA) Lab under guidance of Prof. Rezaul Chowdhury.
- Developed Efficient Cache-Oblivious Parallel Algorithms [Algorithms]
- Online fraud detection in review data specificallt for Yelp and Apple iTunes dataset [Data Mining]
- Search Algorithms in PACMAN and Sudoku Solver [Artificial Intelligence]
- Authorship attribution using stylistic elements in syntactic structure using graph-based techniques [Machine Learning]
Pathology Analytical Imaging Portal on Hadoop [Data Analytics Software Stacks]
- Early Prediction of IMDB Ratings of Hollywood Movies [NLP]
- Predicting the Price of Art at Auction [Data Science]
- Technical Lead, Microsoft India, September 2011 - December 2012.
- Product Engineer, Microsoft India, October 2009 - September 2011.
- Intern, Microsoft India, Aug 2008 - October 2009.
- CSE 548 Analysis of Algorithms
- CSE 512 Machine Learning
- CSE 590 Data Mining Concepts & Techniques
- CSE 628 Natural Language Processing
- CSE 591 Data Science
- CSE 537 Artificial Intelligence
- CSE 590 Data Mining meets Graph Mining
- CSE 595 Data Analytics Software Stacks
- CSE 524 Advanced Project (Algorithms)
- B.E in Computer Science from PESIT, Bangalore, 2005-2009.
- Please email me for a copy.
- X.Y[at]stonybrook.edu, X=Premadurga, Y=Kolli
- Find me on linkedin here.