Jasmit Kaur Saluja
File Systems & Storage Lab (FSL)
Stony Brook University (SBU)
Advisor: Prof. Erez Zadok
I'm a Graduate Student in the Department of Computer Science at Stony Brook University, joined in fall'15.
I'm particularly interested in Computer Storage Systems and File Systems.
I joined FSL in Jan 2015 and currently I'm working on secnetfs, under the guidance of Prof. Erez Zadok.
My project sponsor is Ming Chen.
My resume/cv is available on request.
Stony Brook University, NY (Aug'15 - Present)
Degree: Master of Science
Department: Computer Science
GPA: 3.84 / 4.0
National Institute of Technology, Raipur India (Aug'07 - May'11)
Degree: Bachelor of Technology
Department: Computer Science and Engineering
GPA: 9.32 / 10.0
Samsung R&D Institute India Bangalore (May'12 - July'15)
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Cognizant Technology Solutions (Aug'11 - May'12)
Designation: Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Network Security (Prof. Michail Polychronakis)
- Theory of Database Systems (Prof. Michael Kifer)
- Energy-Efficient Computing (Prof. Anshul Gandhi)
- Operating Systems (Prof. Erez Zadok)
- Analysis of Algorithms (Prof. Jie Gao)
- Computing with Logic (Prof. Paul Fodor)
- Wireless and Mobile Networks (Prof. Samir Das)