Computer Science Graduate Student at Stony Brook University | Former Software Developer @ Samsung
Developer in a server team in Samsung’s Web Services department, working on MyGalaxy Application which has over 10 million registered users and around 0.5 million daily active users in India
• Designed and developed REST API server and Content Management System for MyGalaxy application, using JAVA JAX-RS, Hibernate.
• Worked on SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MongoDB, involved in both designing and scripting.
• Developed Galaxy TV application, using JAVA JAX-RS and AWS Kinesis.
• Deployment and infrastructure management of application on AWS cloud.
Worked in a server team of MyGalaxy Application which has over 10 million registered users and around 0.5 million daily active users in India
• Published IEEE technical paper on Best offer Recommendation Service.
• Developed various new features for live MyGalaxy application, using JAVA JAX-RS, Hibernate.
• Worked on relational databases like SQL Server, PostgreSQL, involved in both designing and scripting.
Worked on DIFFERENTIAL ENCODING, using VCDIFF data format to improve transfer speed and bandwidth for file transfer. Server computes a compact and invertible encoding of a latest version of a file given an older version of a file, called delta file. Client reconstructs the latest version of a file using delta file and older version of a file.
• Developed Personality based Chatbot using person’s dialogue which can answer a question in a style specific to a person.
• Used Bidirectional LSTM with Attention to provide context of the conversation.
• Glove and Gensim were used for word embeddings generation and implementation was done Keras.
• Developed Ranking metric, using principles of Data Science, to evaluate academic papers and researchers.
• Computed Page Rank score based on citation network of papers, to design Ranking metric.
• Worked on web-project ‘MIS’-Management Information System that handles information of all faculty, employees, students and alumni of IIT(ISM) Dhanbad.