Department of Computer Science
Stony Brook University
I am a third-year PhD student in Department of Computer Science at Stony Brook University, under the advisory of Prof. Jie Gao. I received my B.S of Computer Science in Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) in 2017.
Wireless Sensor Network, Core-set, Crowd Sensing, Algorithm Design
- Haotian Wang, Jie Gao, Niranjini Rajagopal, Anthony Rowe, Bruno Sinopoli , Art Gallery Problem for Indoor Localization, International Symposium on Computational Geometry, Young Research Forum (SoCG YRF 2019).
- Xiaofeng Gao, Junwei Lu, Haotian Wang, Fan Wu, Guihai Chen, Algorithm Design and Analysis for Wireless Relay Network Deployment Problem, Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), 2018 (Journal Version of My Conference Work) [pdf]
- Shilei Tian, Haotian Wang, Xiaofeng Gao, Fan Wu, Guihai Chen, Trajectory-Based Multi-Hop Relay Deployment Optimization in Wireless Networks, International Conference on Combinatorial Optimization and Applications (COCOA), 2017. [pdf]
- Haotian Wang, Shilei Tian, Xiaofeng Gao, Lidong Wu, Guihai Chen, Approximation Design for Cooperative Relay Deployment in Wireless Networks, IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), 2017. [pdf]
Fall 2017 CSE 214 Computer Science II (Stony Brook University)
Professor Ahmad Esmaili, Stony Brook University
CSE214 is an introduction to data structures and algorithms, and an extension of programming methodology to data storage and manipulation of complex data sets. Topics include: programming and applications of data structures; stacks, queues, lists, binary trees, heaps, priority queues, balanced trees and graphs. Recursive programming is heavily utilized. Fundamental sorting and searching algorithms are examined along with informal efficiency comparisons.
Spring 2017 CSE 214 Algorithm and Complexity (Shanghai Jiao Tong University)
Professor Xiaofeng Gao, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
This course mainly talk about algorithm designs and analysis, including sorting algorithm, divide-and-conquer, greedy approach, dynamic programming, graph algorithms and amortized analysis. It also mentions Turing Machine and NP-Completeness.
- Elite College Student, China Computer Federation (CCF) (Oct. 2017)
- University-Wide Honor Graduate, Shanghai Jiao Tong University(Jun. 2017)
- Chun-Tsung Research Program Student Research Fund (May 2015)