Assignment # 7
- Gain experience with Thymeleaf
This assignment uses your Brooklyn Library HTML.
- Write a Spring Controller that will
- Move the form parameters into a Map
- Ensure that there is a name/value pair for the radio button. If none were selected, include a name value pair whose name is rdotype and whose value is "not selected"
- Include the Map in the context.
- Return a view name that will be processed by a Thymeleaf template
- Write a Thymeleaf template that will use the values of the Map saved to the context to update the form fields.
- Only code a maximum of 5 of the Option elements in a dropdown.