Assignment # 5
- Develop experience with RESTful services
Use your Brooklyn Library html to make web service calls on a library resource.
- Revise your Brooklyn Library html to inlcude a card # text box with a maximum of 3 digits.
- Define a Java class whose data includes all the items in the Brooklyn Library form (plus a card # field).
- The Java class should be a Web service that responds to http GET requests.
- Serialize a minimum of 5 cards to a file that can be accessed by your Web service.
- When the user hits the submit button after entering only the card # and last name, if both the name and card # are found in server, return the complete set of data for the matching card as a string of Json.
- Allow the returned strring to be displayed on a new page in your browser.
In Part b of this assignment, you will use the returned JSON data to populate the remainder of the form.