GMT - Graph Matching Toolkit
GMT is a collection of C++ classes for respresentation of attributed
graphs and various algorithms for exact and error-correcting subgraph
isomorphism detection. This toolkit aims at providing students,
researchers and application programmers with an implementation of
conevtional and new methods for attributed graph matching.
In Particular, the toolkit supports the following operations:
- defining attributed graphs.
- collecting attributed graphs as models in a database
- defining cost functions for the graph edit operations
- exact subgraph isomorphisms from the models to an input graph
- exact subgraph isomorphisms from an input graph to the models
- error-correcting subgraph isomorphisms from the models to an
All of the classes in the toolkit are designed such that they can either
be incorporated into a standalone application or split up into a
client/server system where the graph matching component is run as a server
providing clients with the above services.
Download Files (local site)Graph Matching Toolkit by Prof. Bunke
This page last modified on 2008-07-10