- Y. Kwon, C. Ryu, S. K. Cha, A. H. Lee, K. Park, and
B. Moon. "Compressed Key Sort and Fast Index
Reconstruction". Journal of Database Management, Volume
33, Issue 1, July 2022.
- Y. M. Kwon, E. Kim, S. Jeong, and A. H. Lee. "Quantitative Model
Checking for a Smart Grid Pricing". In Proceedings of The 14th
International Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of Systems
(QEST), Berlin, Germany, September 2017.
- J. Lee, Y. S. Kwon, F. Faerber, M. Muehle, C. Lee, C. Bensberg,
J. Y. Lee, A. H. Lee, and W. Lehner. "SAP HANA Distributed
In-Memory Database System: Transaction, Session, and Metadata
Management". In Proceedings of The 29th International
Conference on Data Engineering, Brisbane, Australia, April
- D. H. Lee, S. Cha, and A. H. Lee. "A performance anomaly
detection and analysis framework for DBMS development",
IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering,
- J. F. Milton, A. E. Radunskaya, A. H. Lee, L. G. de Pillis,
and D. F. Bartlett "Team Research at the Biology-Mathematics
Interface: Project Management Perspectives," CBE-Life
Sciences Education, Vol. 9, Fall 2010.
- M. Carter and A. H. Lee. "Comet for Highly Scalable Applications".
Ajax World Conference & Expo, Santa Clara, CA, September 2007.
- A. Sekar and A. H. Lee. "A Metamodeling Approach to Creating Data
Models for Geospatial Datasets with Persistent Correlations".
In Proceedings of The International Conference on Databases
and Applications, Innsbruck, Austria, February, 2005.
- A. H. Lee and A. Sekar. "A Distributed Software Architecture for a
Rapid Geospatial Dataset Generation System". In Proceedings
of the 16th International Conference on Parallel and
Distributed Computing and Systems, MIT, Cambridge, MA, November
- A. Sekar and A. H. Lee. "Defining the Universe: Creating a Data
Model for a Geospatial Data Repository". In Proceedings of the
2004 Spring Simulation Interoperability Workshop, Alexandria,
VA, April 2004.
- A. H. Lee. "A Manageable Web Software Architecture: Searching for
Simplicity". In Papers of the Thirty-Fourth SIGCSE Technical
Symposium on Computer Science Education, Reno, NV, ACM Press,
- J. G. Park and A. H. Lee. "Specializing The Java Object
Serialization Using Partial Evaluation for Faster RMIs". In
Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Parallel
and Distributed Systems, IEEE Computer Society Press, June
- C. V. Lopes, G. Kiczales, G. Murphy, and A. H. Lee. "Workshop on
Aspect-Oriented Programming" at ICSE'98, April, 1998.
- H. Y. Shin and A. H. Lee. "Separating Object Persistence as an
Aspect in Aspect-Oriented Programming". In Proceedings of the
Conference on Programming Languages, September 1998.
- A. H. Lee and H. Y. Shin. "Building a Persistent Object Store Using
the Java Reflection API". In OOPSLA Workshop on Reflective
Programming in C++ and Java, October 1998.
- A. H. Lee and J. L. Zachary. "Adding Support for Persistence to
CLOS via its Metaobject Protocol". Lisp and Symbolic
Computation: An International Journal, June 1997.
- C. Maeda, A. H. Lee, G. Murphy, and G. Kiczales. "Open
Implementation Analysis and Design". In Symposium on Software
Reusability. ACM Press, May 1997.
- A. H. Lee and J. L. Zachary. "Reflections on Metaprogramming"
IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, November 1995.