As of April 2017, I have joined the VMWare Research Group.
Most of my publications and reports are available online.
- Software security
- System and network security
- Digital Rights Management
- Operating systems
- Algorithm design and analysis
- BetrFS, a write-optimized file system
- CQF, a high-performance counting quotient filter.
- deBGR, a space-efficient de Bruijn Graph Representation based on the CQF.
- Be-Tree, a simple implementation of a B^e-tree, a write-optimized replacement for a B-tree.
- CQual. A static analysis tool for finding security bugs in C programs.
- Oink. A general framework for developing static analyses for C and C++. Includes many of CQual's features.