We gratefully acknowledge our sponsors, without whom this work would not be possible:
- Samsung Semiconductor Inc. Memory Solutions Lab, SSD equipment donation
- Seagate equipment donation
- VMware Research Award
- Intel SGX Pre-Release Equipment Loan
- NSF CNS-1526707, ``NSFSaTC-BSF: TWC: Small: Practical Plausibly Deniable Encryption through Low-Level Storage Device Behavior,'' with Radu Sion (Stony Brook) and Dan Tsafrir (Technion).
- NSF CNS-1408695, ``CSR: Medium: Collaborative Research: FTFS: A Read/Write Optimized Fractal Tree File System,'' with Michael Bender (SBU), Robert Johnson (SBU), Bradley C. Kuszmaul (MIT), and Martin Farach-Colton (Rutgers).
- NSF CNS-1405641, ``II-New: Secure and Efficient Cloud Infrastructure and Accessibility Services,'' with Michael Ferdman, I.V. Ramakrishnan, and C.R. Ramakrishnan.
- NSF CNS-1228839, ``TWC: Medium: Collaborative: Trustworthy Programs Without A Trustworthy Operating System,''
with Emmett Witchel (The University of Texas at Austin).
- NSF CNS-1161541, ``CSR: Medium: CloudTracker:
Transparent, Secure Provenance Tracking and Security Policy Enforcement
in Clouds,'' with Radu Sion.
- NSF CAREER Award CNS-1149229, ``CAREER: Beyond Virtual Hardware: VMM/OS Co-Design for Lightweight, Flexible
- Research Support Grant from the Office of the Vice President for Research at Stony Brook University.