AboutWelcome to the DATA Lab at the Department of Computer Science at Stony Brook University.
Our group is interested in studying, understanding, and modeling large-scale data.
We focus on problems involving massive
graphs (GATA); including link analysis, pattern discovery,
Our goal is to develop algorithms and scalable analytics for mining & learning from (graph) data.
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Network Science
- Machine Learning
- Big Data & Statistics
- Large-scale Graph Mining
- Pattern Discovery
- Anomaly & Event Detection
- Social and Information Media Analysis
Address We are located at Department of Computer Science, Graduate School Bldg.
2nd Floor, Room # 2207
- Oct 30 Hau Chan won an ICDM
student travel grant, sponsored by the National Science Foundation. The
conference will support conference related travel in the amount of
$750. Congrats Hau!
- Oct 30 Our group meetings/seminar will start in mid-November! Subscribe here
to get on our mailing list.
- Sep 17 Congrats to Hau for the acceptance of his paper on evalution of topic models at ICDM'13!
- Congrats to Vivek and Jagat for the acceptance of their paper on human brain networks at BHI'13!