- Scheduling and Motion Planning for Wireless Sensors and Mobile Networks, 2017.
- New Challenges in Distributed Sensing, Processing and Query of Spatial Data, invited talk at ALGO 2017.
- Don't Collect Too Much: Geometric Approaches for Protecting Location and Trajectory Privacy, Dagstuhl Workshop, Univ of Buffalo, 2016-2017.
- Networking Applications of Graph Curvature and Ricci Flow, Dagstuhl Workshop, Spring School on Discrete and Computational Geometry, 2017.
- Complex Contagion and The
Weakness of Long Ties in Social Networks, NYU geometry
seminar, University of Arizona, Michigan State U, MPI, Stanford, CUNY, Microsoft Research Asia, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2012-2016.
- Load Balanced Routing Using Area-Preserving Maps, TU Delft, Dagstuhl Workshop, Arizona, 2014.
- Random Walk, Harmonic
Measure and Source Location Privacy, IMA workshop, 2013.
- Local Curvature and Greedy Routing
in Wireless Sensor Networks, Duke, Bell lab, NIST, Tsinghua,
AIM workshop, etc, 2012-2013.
- Geometry in Wireless Sensor
Networks, Workshop on Algorithms In The Field, Symposium on
Computational Geometry 2012 in Chapel Hill, NC on June 17-20, 2012.