Mesh Library - Loop
- ledges - double linked list of halfedges, which are ordered counter clockwisely by next pointer.
- lface - back pointer to the face current loop belongs to.
- alivel - indicating if current loop is alive.
- void LoopConstruct( Face ** f, Vertex * a, Vertex * b,Vertex *c);
Give three vertices a,b,c and the face f, construct a loop in f. a, b, c
should be ordered ccw.
- void LoopDestruct( Loop ** l);
Destruct loop l.
The current version, there are only three halfedges in a loop, so it only
supports triangular meshes.if you want to support arbitrary sided faces in
your mesh, just change the constructor of loop.