Subject: Steiner Code

From: Tong-Tong Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 19:47:09 -0400 (EDT)

Steve,

        Thank you for your interest in our work. I am sending you the
bundled code in the next message. To unbundle, please save the message
into a file, delete the mail header, and sh the file. 

        Well, please feel free to drop me a line if there is anything
else that I can help. Good luck,

Tongtong

============================================================================
Name:           Tongtong Zhang
Status:         PhD Student
U.S. Mail:      Department of Computer Science, Thornton Hall
                University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2442
Office:         Olsson 231
Office Phone:   (804) 982-2292 
FAX:            (804) 982-2214
E-mail:         [email-masked]
WWW:            http://uvacs.cs.virginia.edu/~tz4a/
============================================================================